The week that just passed has been fruitful.
After I recovered from my fever on Wednesday (28th March 2007), I was filled with so much zest for the move ! I started packing !
1st to fit into the box were the photo albums in the store room. Decided not to bring them to Shanghai. Bruce was questioning otherwise. My reasons? What if they are lost in transit to Shanghai? What if they are damaged? These are our precious memories you know? Better leave them at my dad's home where it's safe !
Next were the "redundant" books on the shelves in our computer room. Rules of thumb: books which may be useful for bruce - bring; recipe books for carol - bring; others - store at dad's home or give away ! Filled 2 small boxes in no time.
Will be working on the next item soon, but let me learn how to cook pig's trotter from auntie peng 1st ! Am gonna have a "pig's trotter lunch party" with dad & aunties at home tomorrow ! The ginger and the vinegar is brewing in the slow cooker now :)