Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This is the month !

Dear friends.....

This is the month! The month of saying sayonara to Shanghai, and home sweet home Singapore !

Some of you may be wondering, why have I been so 'quiet'? Why havn't I complained like I did during the move to Shanghai?

Well, it's because.....I am too busy to feel anything ! hahaha (^o^)

What have I been up to? Let me see:

1. Doing housework - now no luxury of full time AYI, only help from 8am - 1pm. So, AYI Carol takes over from 1pm till next morning !

2. Cooking - since we'll be eating out very often before/after the move, better feed my kids with proper non-msg food now ! Hence, it's Carol's cooking day Mon-Thurs!

3. Shopping - Still have to do the usual grocery shoppings, also, have to shop for 'retail therapy' ? (need to destress!)

4. Onling Shopping - Recently, a friend introduced me to a Chinese Online Shopping Website(淘宝网), am totally addicted to it ! The variety of products is amazing. And the price is unbelievable! Imagine, I can get Dyllis's CNY cheongsum for RMB$26 (incl delivery)? So far, have bought outdoor fences, CNY clothes for D & E, a gown for Dyllis's piano performance, Just bought the fake UGG online for the school's charity bags too!

5. Facial/massage/hair cut - am trying very hard to finish up the $ in the 'stored value' cards with the massage palour & hair saloon!

6. Packing - Have started putting items into boxes...my house is in a mess now !

7. Gatherings with friends - not that I am popular, but in case my friends in Shanghai will miss me, whenever they call me out, I'll try not to say NO these days :)


Hm...see, so many things keeping me busy, how to have time to complain?

But if you ask me, guess as we get older, we just take things in our stride. Bruce is always out of town during the weekdays, but since I'm so used to him not being around, I'll not feel as terrible compared to the last time. Interestingly, I surprised myself for being so 'calm' till now ! (Actually, deep in me, feels really stressed!!!! 暴风雨前的风平浪静??) I just hope that there'll not be major 'volcano eruption' in the days leading to the move !! haha...

Sometimes, I just wished the movers are coming Tomorrow ! Then, I'll have no time to think & worry so much ;p

Ok, back to more packing, will update as soon as I can!